Full Time Assistant Manager
You are authentic and different. Us too. You are looking for new challenges that motivate and invigorate you. You want to be yourself but do things differently. Learn something new every day and have contact with people all over the world. You’re very Desigual! Therefore, we invite you to change, grow and improve, and we will do it with you.
Our story explains who we are and what we do. Desigual was born in Ibiza in 1984, the creative idea of Thomas Meyer, who is today our company’s President. We define our unique, optimistic and colorful style, which celebrates difference. This message transfers to our designs and also the way we work at our headquarters, located on the beach in Barcelona. Our creations are inspired by the Mediterranean, the sun, the light and the will to live. What moves us is offering our customers a positive experience with our product and our brand and to enjoy the moment.
Do you want to be part of this adventure?
The function of the Assistant Store manager is to support the Store Manager in the overall tasks involved in the management of the point of sale.
– The opening and closing of the store, as well as its maintenance
– The management of the team they’re in charge of. Hiring and training. Motivation and staff management. Timetable design
– Customer service. Meeting their needs
– Analyzing sales by using all the appropriate indicators
You’re the perfect candidate if you have:
– Between 2 and 3 years’ experience as a Manager or Assistant Manager at a clothing store
– Excellent communication and organizational skills