OVERVIEW: The Retail Division of Tommy Hilfiger has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Floor Supervisor in our Estero, FL location. Previous management experience is required for all management positions.
- Support Management in all aspects of business and maximize employee productivity.
- Ability to effectively communicate tasks and goals to staff on daily basis
- Identify and help implement strategies and initiatives to achieve and exceed business goals
- Ensure Customer Service program is executed to Company standards
- Effective training and development of Sales Associates / Cashiers
- Knowledge of and adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures
- Maintain visual presentation, including planning, implementation and execution of visual strategies
- Maintain an elevated store presentation
- Analyze and monitor sales performance and inventory management by department
- Maintain respect of peers, staff and supervisors to build positive morale in store
- Effectively and proactively recruit and develop for succession planning
- Demonstrate support and leadership of social responsibility initiatives
- 1 year minimum experience in management position
- Flexible Schedule
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate register / computer equipment
- Ability to lift heavy objects, bend stretch and maneuver around sales floor
Please respond via e-mail including a cover letter outlining your ability to be a leader, develop people and deliver business results. We will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
It is the policy of PVH to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.