Now Hiring a Full Time Key Holder
To support the Store Manager and the Assistant Store Manager in the overall management of the point of sale (in terms of team management, turnover and sales)
with the aim of making the store profitable and meeting the targets set for sales, quality, ideal warehouse management, brand image, as well as
ensuring the implementation of the processes established by HQ.
To deliver customer service according to the guidelines provided by HQ with the aim of satisfying the needs of customers and increasing sales.
70% of their duties:
– Customer service
– Selling, building customer loyalty
– Product management (folding, ironing, alarm-tagging…)
– Handle alterations, returns…
– Ensure the availabiliy and appropriate arrangement of garments so that the store is run appropriately
30% of their duties:
– Team management: If the Store Manager and the Assistant Store Manager are absent, they are to supervise the organisation and planning of shifts and days off of the staff (conflict solving, working environment, …)
– Store management: opening, closing and maintenance of the store
– Sales analysis by using the corresponding indicators (KPIs)
You’re the perfect candidate if you have:
– Minimum experience of 1 year in a similar position or 2 years as a full-time sales assistant in a store with similar revenues and team members
– Knowledge of key performance indicators
– Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
Desigual is an equal opportunity employer and employs qualified individuals without regard to their race, religion, color, creed, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, sexual orientation, uniformed service, status as a victim of domestic violence, protected activity or any other characteristic protected by law.
For store location and more information on Desigual, visit: www.desigual.com and follow us on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/desigual and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Desigual