Levi Strauss & Co accepting online applications for Part Time Service Supervisor.
- Key Metrics:
– Contributes to stores financial growth through driving sales, managing expenses and implementing plans for increased profitability.
– Is accountable for ensuring all operational standards are achieved.
– Assists in the training and retention of a store staff that model LS&CO selling practices, deliver authentic customer service and meet sales goals.
– Executes flawless store visual presentation by maintaining visual and store housekeeping standards
- Education and/or Experience
1+ years of experience and a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
While performing the duties of the job the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear, and use hands to type. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts.
The Company’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. The Company has established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.